Walang magawa,walang maisip kong ano ang isulat kaya tuloy ako napadpad sa kong saat-saang area nang internet. Until I googled about personality evaluation or self assessment. Wala lang, gusto ko lang malaman kong ano ako (hehehe). Di ba’t minsan, lalo na’t bored or walang magawa. We do sit back and wonder why the people around us get ahead, while our lifestyle seems to repeatedly spiral down the drain? We sometimes also search for the approval of others, doubting our own abilities.
I recently asked the question to myself, what am I as a person? Siyempre hindi ko masagot ang tanong ko, so I tried finding something like the title above. And here is what I found. It’s a quiz. In order to evaluate yourself, you have to choose the appropriate answer na tugma sa iyo. Then after that, you have to score your own quiz.
Here is my quiz result:
1. (c) 6
2. (c) 7
3. (b) 2
4. (d) 1
5. (a) 6
6. (b) 4
7. (c) 4
8. (g) 1
9. (c) 4
10. (a) 4
Total Score: 41
The evaluation result:
FROM 41 TO 50 POINTS:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, and always interesting; someone who is constantly the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who will cheer them up and help them out.
I know it is simply just a quiz but quiet interesting š
Do you want to know your personality? Find it out thru answering the questions below.
1. When do you feel your best?
- (a) In the morning
- (b) During the afternoon and early evening
- (c) Late at night
2. Do you usually walk
- (a) fairly fast, with long steps?
- (b) fairly fast, but with short, quick steps?
- (c) less fast, head up looking the world in the face?
- (d) less fast, head down?
- (e) very slowly?
3. When talking to people, do you
- (a) stand with your arms folded?
- (b) have your hands clasped?
- (c) have one or both your hands on your hips?
- (d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking?
- (e) play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth your hair?
4. When relaxing, do you sit with
- (a) your knees bent and your legs neatly side by side?
- (b) your lags crossed?
- (c) your lags stretched out or straight?
- (d) with one lag curled under you?
5. When something really amuses you, how do you react? Do you give
- (a) a big, appreciative laugh?
- (b) a laugh, but not a loud one?
- (c) a quiet chuckle?
- (d) a big smile?
- (e) a slow smile?
6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you
- (a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you?
- (b) make a quieter entrance, looking around quickly for someone
- (c) make quietest possible entrance and try to stay unnoticed?
7. You are working hard, concentrating hard. You are interrupted. Do you
- (a) welcome the break?
- (b) feel extremely irritated?
- (c) vary between these two extremes?
8. Which of the following colors do you like most
- (a) red or orange
- (b) black
- (c) yellow or light blue
- (d) green
- (e) dark blue or purple
- (f) white
- (g) brown, gray, or violet
9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to
sleep, do you lie
- (a) stretched out on your back?
- (b) stretched out face dawn on your stomach?
- (c) on your side, slightly curled?
- (d) with your head on one arm?
- (e) with your head under the covers?
10. Do you often dream that you are
- (a) falling?
- (b) fighting or struggling?
- (c) searching for something or somebody?
- (d) flying or floating?
- (e) or do you usually have a dreamless sleep?
- (f) or do you have pleasant dreams?
“SCORE YOUR OWN QUIZ”
1. (a) 2
2. (a) 6
3. (a) 4
4. (a) 4
5. (a) 6
6. (a) 6
7. (a) 6
8. (a) 6
9. (a) 7
10. (a) 4
Add the total number of points.
OVER 60 POINTS:
Others see you as some one they should ” handle with care.” You are seen as
vain, self-centered, and extremely dominant. Others may admire you and wish
they could be more like you, but they don’t always trust you and hesitate to
become too deeply involved with you.
FROM 51 TO 60 POINTS:
Your friends see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive
personality; a natural leader, quick to make decisions (though not always the
right ones). They see you as a bold and venturesome, someone who will try
anything-well, almost anything-once; someone who takes a chance and enjoys an
adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you
FROM 41 TO 50 POINTS:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, and always interesting;
someone who is constantly the center of attention, but sufficiently
well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also as kind,
considerate, and understanding; someone who will cheer them up and help them
FROM 31 TO 40 POINTS:
Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. They see
you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friend
too quickly or too easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to the friends
you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get
to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake you trust in your friends,
but, equally, that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is
FROM 21 TO 30 POINTS:
Your friends see you as painstaking, perhaps little fussy at times. They see
you as very, very cautious and extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.
It would really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the
spur the of moment. They expect you to examine everything carefully from
every side and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction on
your part is caused partly by your carefully nature and partly by laziness.
UNDER 21 POINTS:
People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone needs to be looked
after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions and who doesn’t
want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a worrier, who
sees problems that don’t exist. Some people think your are boring. Only the
people who know you well know that you aren’t. The trouble is that you don’t
let very many people get close to you.