We really should love our parents for as long and as much as we can. My mother has Alzheimers too and I know how heart breaking it is…
There was nothing special at the beginning of their performance, the reason why Simon pushed the buzzer. But then it went up like a bomb! Watch it and you will see what I mean. It’s really amazing! How I wish I could dance like Paddy did when I’m at her age.
Anthony Hopkins is not only a great actor, he’s a great composer too. I did not know that he was a musician before. I got goosebumps all over my body while listening to his piece.
It’s now 3:00 a.m and I’m still wide awake. I really shouldn’t drink coffee late in the evening. :/
Posting one of my favorite song Somewhere In Time, played by Maksim.
It may be a cat, a bird, a ferret, or a guinea pig, but the chances are high that when someone close to you dies, a pet will be there to pick up the slack. Pets devour the loneliness. They give us purpose, responsibility, a reason for getting up in the morning, and a reason to look to the future. They ground us, help us escape the grief, make us laugh, and take full advantage of our weakness by exploiting our furniture, our beds, and our refrigerator. We wouldn’t have it any other way. Pets are our seat belts on the emotional roller coaster of life–they can be trusted, they keep us safe, and they sure do smooth out the ride.
Spectacular dune bashing, Arabian night, bbq dinner, Henna painting and belly dancing. A great and unforgettable experience during our Abu Dhabi vacation last December 20012
Winter – is the time of the year when Winter is the time of the year when nature goes dormant and everyone’s favorite conversation is “Oh yes, it’s finally Winter!” and “Oh DAMN IT. I’m not emotionally ready to wave goodbye to the summer yet.”
As for me, I am definitely a summer person. I DO HATE WINTER because:
- It’s soooo cold and it’s pitch black by 5:00. I love the sun so bright.
- Waking up in winter is a 100 times harder than waking up in the summer. Getting out of the warm air pockets of the bed is HELL.
- I turn from a night owl to a hibernating Mama Bear.
- Ever tried encouraging a dog to do his business outside when it’s freezing and rainy?
- I hate winter because it can be long and dreary and that is when I fall drepressed.
- I have to shovel tons of snow out of our driveway.
- I hate winter because of the road condition. It kinda sucks much of the time, leaving me to deal with slippery roads.
- I’ve always loved gardening, biking and horseback riding. That’s why I hate winter because it forces me to be inside and I don’t like that.
- I hate winter because I get sick way too easy.
- Winter clothes suck. They’re bulky, constricting, and often end up making you look like a version of the Pillsbury Dough Boy or an Astronaut.
Are you a summer or a winter person? If you’re a winter person, please me enlighten with your reasons Why you love winter.