Winter – is the time of the year when Winter is the time of the year when nature goes dormant and everyone’s favorite conversation is “Oh yes, it’s finally Winter!” and “Oh DAMN IT. I’m not emotionally ready to wave goodbye to the summer yet.”
As for me, I am definitely a summer person. I DO HATE WINTER because:
- It’s soooo cold and it’s pitch black by 5:00. I love the sun so bright.
- Waking up in winter is a 100 times harder than waking up in the summer. Getting out of the warm air pockets of the bed is HELL.
- I turn from a night owl to a hibernating Mama Bear.
- Ever tried encouraging a dog to do his business outside when it’s freezing and rainy?
- I hate winter because it can be long and dreary and that is when I fall drepressed.
- I have to shovel tons of snow out of our driveway.
- I hate winter because of the road condition. It kinda sucks much of the time, leaving me to deal with slippery roads.
- I’ve always loved gardening, biking and horseback riding. That’s why I hate winter because it forces me to be inside and I don’t like that.
- I hate winter because I get sick way too easy.
- Winter clothes suck. They’re bulky, constricting, and often end up making you look like a version of the Pillsbury Dough Boy or an Astronaut.
Are you a summer or a winter person? If you’re a winter person, please me enlighten with your reasons Why you love winter.