The Hafner's Christmas 2008

Christmas Tree 2008

This year’s December 25th is not only Christmas but it also happen to be my 25th Christmas celebration here in Germany. Dati rati, lagi akong umiiyak kapag Pasko dahil miss na miss ko ang aking buong pamilya sa Davao. Napaka-dry and near to lifeless kasi ang selebrasyon nila dito. It took me a while before I finally get adjusted, but still I can’t avoid feeling melancholy and pensive. Well…c’est la vie!

But tell you what? This time it is absolutely different. This Christmas is one of my happiest and most memorable of all times. Why? It is because we are lucky WE achieved many of our goals this year. AND I am lucky to have a husband with a good business head on his shoulders. I am lucky to have my eldest son to be proud of. Lucky to have a daughter like Kathleen, lucky to have Gillian who tells me daily he loves me “and everything” and he will often thank me for making him meals or playing with him. And I am lucky to have a loving, supporting and understanding parents, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews. Like I said we achieved a lot of our goals this year, not only us here but also my whole family back in Davao.

I can write a long story kong bakit ang Paskong ito ay isa sa pinakamasaya kong Pasko, but I’d rather not say anything. Hehehe, as if hindi ko alam na maraming *familiar non-blogger enviers lurking here na nag-aabang lang nang pagkakataon para masabi nilang: “Ayan nagyabang na naman si Beng.” *Merry Christmas and peace be with you bad tongues and wicked ears.

Life is full of…mysteries, happiness, pains, difficulties, possibilities, beauties and blessings.

Simple Christmas celebration at home. Thank you Lord for everything!
img_0057

My son Ivan took his masters last year, and now he’s working at a big firm in Neuss and appointed to a high position just after a few months.
img_0058

My two sweet makulets…waiting for more Christmas gifts.
img_0071

The most loving and selfless person I’ve ever met. He keep on telling me not to buy gift for him, but I did this time. He simply deserved it…
img_0066

Family’s Christmas present: Cookie! A Labrador Retriever.
img_0126

Last but not least…si Lola niyo.
img_0156

1. nina says:

Merry Christmas!!! Hayaan mo ang mga inggitera na yan, kung ako yan lalo ko sila iinisin 🙂

ninas last blog post..Season’s Greetings 2008

2. nina says:

Nawala ata yong comment ko. Merry Christmas!!!

ninas last blog post..Season’s Greetings 2008

3. chuvaness says:

:kissX ka gwapaaaa mo jud nimo manay! and looking very young and sexy. May God’s blessings shower upon you and your beautiful family this 2009! love the shots, very candid. mwaaaaahugssss :heartbeat

happy new year :hawaiian:

chuvanesss last blog post..Happy Birthday Amy!

• Beng says:

Maleeeeen! Maraming-maraming salamat sa iyo. Hehehehe. I wish you all the best din and success in everything you do. Hugs and kisses :hug: :kissX

Ay ang ganda ng table setting and the photo shots, happy-ing happy ka nga Ate Beng.

Merry Xmas again.

5. Dansoy says:

WOW!!! Nindot kaau ang sulod sa inyo houz mommy. YOu all look happy and i’m happy , as well, about it. Napapa-naks talaga ako sa fashion nimu mommy. Merry Christmas to Hafner Family. :rosy

Dansoys last blog post..Feliz Navidad

• Beng says:

Dan, nice to know you have now your own laptop 🙂 I hope we can chat one day with Mama and the rest. We miss you all talaga. I hope you had an awesome Christmas.

6. Belated Merry Christmas ate and advance Happy New Year! I am very happy for you ate and of course you have all the right to share the success in your life since it can also be an inspiration to some people. Don’t mind those people they are just crabby that you are successful and they are not! Can I bitchslap them? LOL

Charles Ravndals last blog post..Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!

• Beng says:

Thank you sooo much Charles :hug: you make me feel more stronger and happier. Hahaha, okay can you please bitchslap them for me?

I wish you all the best for the coming year…

7. reyna elena says:

gurl! i love your dog! hahaha! goshhhh na in love ako! at ang ganda mo rin gurl! merry christmas uli and may you have the most prosperous new years ever! best regards!

reyna elenas last blog post..Reyna readers are very caring bloggers

8. chuva says:

Manay Benggggggggggggggggggggggg!! Graveyshus ang photo shoot!

I’m glad you’re back.. and what a Blessed Christmas it was… Next time I’m in Germany manay, visit ako sa yo..chorva. Or better yet.. pag nagkauwi-uwian tayo sa Pilipinas… Grand EYEBALL ang mga baklush!!!

Maligayang Pasko ang Manigong Bagong Taon Manay.

chuvas last blog post..Meme: 7 Facts About Me

• Beng says:

Chuvaaaaaaaa, many many tenks. Matagal na akong nakabalik pero bihira akong mag-update dahil wa time. Ni hindi ko na nga nakuhang magbloghop. I feel guilty na talaga. Oy I hope na magkita tayong mga bakleng dito sa Alemanya…promise mag-organize ako ng malaking party.

9. Amor says:

Winner sa table setting, pang restaurant ah.

Yaan mo sila Ate Beng, naiinggit lang ang mga yan. You are so blessed kasi mabait kang tao, totoo at walang pretensions…. mamamatay na lang sa inggit yang mga envy lurkers na yan haha! :grin

Happy New Year to you and to your family!

Amors last blog post..2008 Christmas Tree Blog Parade

• Beng says:

Hi Amor,

Maraming salamat :angel:. Happy New Year sa iyo, I hope you had a wonderful start.

Regarding envy lurkers, I am ignoring them the whole time…pero di nila ako tinitigilan kaya no one can blame me if one day ay mumurahin ko sila ng harapan :devious

10. reyna elena says:

happy new year! gurl!

reyna elenas last blog post..2008: reyna elena dot com: year in review

11. pagong says:

Hi! Sis,

“Happy New Year”

12. Dansoy says:

Happy New Year Mommy Beng.! Hope you had a great time during new years eve. I post ang inyo party meh. New year means new layout nga naman and its really cool (always). I try to change my layout mommy if i can.

God Bless and more blessings in 2009 and onwards.

Dansoys last blog post..Nakaraan vs Kinabukasan

13. an2nette says:

Hi beng, happy new year, you look great on your outfit, yan ang talagang sosi parang si kaibigang jojo at nonie, in five weeks, we’re going to return there, in the meantime, enjoy muna ang lola at lolo dito, di pa rin ba nagbabago ang mga enviers, new year na ah, anyway, just ignore them, they cannot put a good person down, you have a good heart just like me, jojo knows me inside and out, best regards. 2nette

an2nettes last blog post..New Year, New Friends

14. Hello Ate Beng,

Ang saya niyo a. Di ko nameet si Cookie. Pero asan ang pusa, ano ngang pangalan noon? Nakalimutan ko na.

Anyway, give my regards to everyone! To G, Ivan, Kathleen and Gillian!

Sofie Hofmanns last blog post..New Year! New Web Design!

15. bluep says:

wala ako masabi sa outfit mo manay haha. Papasa ka na daisy nwebe napaka classy.

Kapatid babati lang ako sayo at ngayon lang ako natapos sa aking blog. naglipat kasi ako ng server.

May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas (actually pasko pa) and may the Lord guide you through this new year.

All the best in 2009!

Pax et Bonum

PS. Natanggap ko yung e-card, maraming maraming salamat. It made my christmas eve, at maghapon noon ako nakatutok sa FTP

Looks like I have more reason to visit that Lab is calling me come see me…
    Anyway Inday you look fab…. I know Papa G is amazing ever so patient and just selfless….

shas last blog post..Warmest Holiday Wishes….