Merry Christmas

xmas-2008

To all my beloved friends,

Christmas is upon us and this season, this year, this moment is the perfect time to remember wonderful Christmases of the past and reflect on how we want to make this Christmas just as joyful.

I hope and pray that your holidays will be filled with thousands of little joyful happenings that bring you peace, comfort and happiness.

With all my love,
Tita Beng aka Tita Poorshya

1. Sofie says:

Hello Ate Beng,

Ayan, uulitin ko uli yong Christmas greetings ko sa yo.

Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten! Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat dyan! Happy Holidays!

Sofies last blog post..Merry Christmas to all!

2. chuvaness says:

manaaaaaaaaaaay beng!!! mwaaah. merry christmas to yah and your family. :kissX

wishing you all the good things in life. alamnyooooo.

3. reyna elena says:

joyeux noel senyo tanan diha sa germany! many thanks for the accomodation sa Hafner Hilton Hotels hahaha! wish you the best of all the best mademoiselle!

reyna elenas last blog post..I need help on a hotel business plan project

4. nina says:

Merry Christmas too!!! Have a great year ahead! How come, I don’t see the comments?

ninas last blog post..LP – Eksayted

5. Dansoy says:

Merry Christmas Mommy Beng. Sayang mamasko unta ko dira sa inyo. hehe. Take and God Bless.

Dansoys last blog post..Pag Baguhan nga naman

6. pusa says:

manay beng merry christmas to you and your family
    mwah

pusas last blog post..merry christmas!!!

7. Ambo says:

Ang cute ng Christmas Tree! Merry Christmas po Momski! Regards to everyone especially the cutie kids!

Ambos last blog post..Christmas Quotes for Everyone!

The spiritual message of a tree. It’s so touching.

Sending my love this Christmas from the city that never sleeps, HK.

Merry Xmas, Ate Beng.

9. Amor says:

Wow ang ganda ng design nito Ate Bheng, I like it! Pati ang message pwedeng pwede Christmas graphic message.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Amors last blog post..2008 Christmas Tree Blog Parade