1. repah says:

hi ate beng.. i’m back uli s bhay mo.. hehehe.. ang galing mo naman kumuha ng pictures naku pag yumaman tlga ako photography ang gagawin kong libangan.. ang ganda kc. nkakagaan ng feeling pag nkakkuha ka ng best shot.. magpicture ka pa uli..

It looks like it’s going to rain. In Bicol if I see something like this, I used to believe that the heavens is as if mad to all of us and we should start praying or eat a good food prepared by Mommy.

And it looks seriously scary.

3. Ambo says:

Nice shot Momski! Kung titingnan parang forest fire na parang me ulan ang gulo ko na naman hahaha. Miss you everyday momski! Regards to everyone!

Ambos last blog post..Top Commentator Winner for October

4. betty says:

It looks a littly bit gloomy medyo uulan ata or its it going to nightime? But good photo!

bettys last blog post..Starbucks Charity Drive

5. Beautiful shot. Looks like a painting.

Tina of MyGoodFindss last blog post..Little K’s 7th Birthday

6. jeniffer says:

:afraid hai grabe!!! may bagyo ata.. galing..pero ang pinaka nakakatuwa eh sumabay pa ang snow sa bahy.. kulet.. :rosy

Ate, I came over to see if you have some new entry, pero I was surprised, ganda ng theme, snowy na and the music. Luvviitt!