Indefinite Hiatus

It is clearly not the journey for everyone. People succeed in as many ways as there are people. Some can be completely fulfilled with destinations that are much closer to home and more comfortable. But if you long to keep going, then I hope you are able to follow my lead to the places I have gone. To within a whisper of your own personal perfection. To places that are sweeter because you worked so hard to arrive there. To places at the very edge of your dreams.

Dear friends, I am very sorry to tell you that I will be taking HIATUS for an INDEFINITE time. I will be so busy with lots of things. Lots of things have been happening since I have last written, hence my total lack of updating whingyness.

You surely noticed that I have changed my “THEME”. Well, the new design is suited to my new lifestyle. My role as stay-at-home mom will be ending on October 1. Magiging career woman na naman si Tita Poorshya niyo. Pero bago yan magsimula, maraming bagay pa kaming dapat ayusin at asikasuhin. Ang buhay naming magpamilya will totally change this time. Hubby and I will be working together. In a new place, new home and new surroundings, where we will meet lots of new people.

So KAUDERWELSCH is going on hiatus. There will be no new stories or events for a while, but this site will remain accessible to everyone. There is no timetable for a return date, but stay tuned.

Thanks everyone! Wish us luck on the new adventure of our life…

1. an2nette says:

Hi beng, good luck sa new adventure ninyong magpamilya, best regards. cool mom an2nette of appenweier, germany

2. lelet1322 says:

HiBeng

the only permanent is change…with this newest update on your life new adventure, what can say..wish you and your hubby the best in everything that life offers…and with prayers too.

ayo-ayo denha day, denhe lang ko sa kilid magtan-aw ug magbasa2 sa imong site for the new developments…

take care always

• Beng says:

Let, thank you so very much for the prayers and good wishes. You’re right, the only permanent thing in life is changes.

Sige Let please keep an eye here habang wala ako. Hope all is well with you. Take care din and God bless…

Bengs last blog post..Indefinite Hiatus

3. duke says:

oh! best of luck on the new job and new challenge šŸ™‚ your come back will be awaited in the blogging world for sure.

4. Ivy says:

Wow! You look amazing. Mas mukha ka pang mas bata kesa sa akin.

You’re gonna be in hiatus for a very good cause so I’m sure it would be worth it. I wish you luck and do take care šŸ™‚

Ivys last blog post..Buttered Up

• Beng says:

Ivy, maraming salamat pero sa picture lang ako mukhang bata. You made my day kaya heto…I feel young again šŸ˜‰

Yeah, I really do have to take a break muna. Thank you so much and I hope all is well with you there. Take care too.

Bengs last blog post..Indefinite Hiatus

5. reyna elena says:

Beng,

Annoyed as evah, dahil sa ayuff na ex-employer ko na pinahirapan ako, i won’t be able to go to Davao and see you before na maging another neyshun kayo hahaha! Besides, kukuha pa ako nang visa to visit Mindanao hehehe!

But am sure magkikita tayo! Good luck!

• Beng says:

Reynz, I am really very sorry to hear about what happened. Hinayang na hinayang ako na hindi ulit tayo magkikita bago maging Federal Republic of Mindanao ang Mindanao. Hehehehe. I doubt na mangyayari ito. But who knows?

Thanks a million dear friend. Sana one day…you will be able to visit us. Kathleen is very disappointed that we wont be able to see you again. But I explained to her already why. Goodluck to you too and ingatz.

Bengs last blog post..Indefinite Hiatus

6. vanidosa says:

Ay kakalungkot naman! But anyways I wish you and the whole family the best of luck. May you be happy with the ne endeavors coming your way.

vanidosas last blog post..I need new glasses from Zenni

• Beng says:

Marieeee, huwag ka na kasing malungkot. Sisilip din naman ako eh while working ;).

Oo na, tutuparin ko yong sinabi ko sa iyo sa phone. Thank you sooo much sa mga wishes. See you in Manila next week.

Bengs last blog post..Indefinite Hiatus

7. dansoy says:

wow. bago na naman. Dapat parangalan ka mommy ng best designer. Ganda ng mga layouts mo. Galing talaga ni mommy. Wish u luck to your businesses mommy and don’t forget your health and Godbless.! šŸ™‚

dansoys last blog post..Ang mga Pangyayari

• Beng says:

Hello Dan, salamat ;). Binago ko lang dahil hindi na babagay sa bagong sitwasyon yong dati ko.

Be good ka sa school lagi and take care. Huwag mo na masyadong pansinin ang kuya mo. Ikaw din, tatanda ka niyan :).

Bengs last blog post..Indefinite Hiatus

8. pagong says:

welcome back!, ang ako diay email (schnuckelchen7@hotmail.com)

9. chuva says:

Wow, panay na panay ang adventures of Poorsha! Nakaka-excite naman ang buhay mo, nothing stays the same. I’m sure nakakalowka din yan pero in the end, it all comes together. Best of luck Manay Poorsha!

Dumadalaw lang dahil nawala ako ng isang libong araw.

Tschuus!!

10. Amor says:

Good luck sa mga new challenges at adventures sa buhay nyo Ate Beng!

Amors last blog post..Learning to Read

11. chuvaness says:

MANAY!!! ka-gwapaaaaaaa jud!fenk na fenk ang layout…nice!

sabi nga nila…life is either a daring adventure or nothing…all the best to yah and your family.

chuvanesss last blog post..WANTED: Blog Liaison Officers

12. scart says:

ate bengay! new pet name mo hehehe awww gwapa kaayu ka na mama ba. Good luck sa new adventure ninyong mag-asawa šŸ™‚

13. kengkay says:

hi beng, kung asan ka man ngayon — i hope everything is working well. good luck at am sure, kayang kaya nyo yang bagong adventure ninyo sa buhay.

kengkays last blog post..biyahera sa bangkok

14. bluepanjeet says:

mommy beng, we’ll be waiting for your comeback.. wag ka tagalan ha. intay ka namin. Ano bago mo racket? baka tatakbo ka na na president ng Mindanao Republic ha? haha

Pax et Bonum

bluepanjeets last blog post..The Voice in the Greater Scheme of things

15. We’ll surely miss you!! Hurry Back!!!

LaBubblyChicas last blog post..Pizza ā€“ miaahhhh by Chansel

16. Ambo says:

Mommy Beng i miss you. Sorry hiatus ako in real life hahaha. Hope to see you soon. Take care and regards to the chikitings. Muah!

Ambos last blog post..Philippine Rapper-Songwriter Francis Magalona Diagnosed with Leukemia Needs Blood Donors

17. Amor says:

Happy trip at good luck Ate Beng. Take care always.

Amors last blog post..Free IQ Test

18. auee says:

sige manay, go and andito lang kami

auees last blog post..elation

19. [m.k] says:

Offtop There is no file with wordpress theme Autumn Blues.
    Error 404 not found.

[m.k]s last blog post..????????? Zebrum

20. gail says:

Ate beng! mingawun ko sa imuhang mga posts. kung masaag ka usab sa manila do inform me ha para magkita na dyud tah. pag uli nako ug davao pangitaon dyud tika.

gails last blog post..update

21. Sexy Mom says:

good luck, Beng, with whatever you will be doing and wherever you are going, it is your best interest that must prevail, take care always and super God bless. and do come back.

22. Wow Adventure! Ate Beng, all the best for your new everything.

Tina of MyGoodFindss last blog post..First Day of First Grade

23. Fiyat says:

Thanks you very much. Very nice..

24. manilenya says:

bumalik na ba kayo sa Germany manay beng? ingat lagi! naku tyak exciting na naman yang mga bagong kwento pagbalik mo šŸ™‚