What Your Heart Truly Desires

Something to ponder para sa atin at para sa mga nakaangat at nakalimot.

MONEY CAN NOT BUY EVERYTHING

Money can buy a house but not a home.

Money can buy a bed but not sleep.

Money can buy a clock but not time.

Money can buy a book but not knowledge.

Money can buy food but not hunger.

Money can buy position but not respect.

Money can buy power but not authority.

Money can buy luxury but not culture.

Money can buy people but not acceptance.

Money can buy cosmetics but not beauty.

Money can buy lust but not love.

These are some basic truths of life, which present day man has failed to understand. Man suppresses his colleagues and marches forward stamping others behind. This depicts the raw brutal power of rational beings. Corruption is the major outcome of this mad race.

To live a life, the prerequisite is MONEY. It is of course true that life without money is not worth living but acquiring money by unfair means have made matters even more worse and critical. Money has left ‘fear’ to invade young minds thus leading to unexpected consequences. Why man forgets that he has come to earth empty handed and will go empty handed.

Money has steered man’s way towards the wrong channel and has set up wrong connections. He has started making ‘BLACK MONEY’ thereby disrupting the rapport that existed previously. The flowers blooming and blossoming depict that each flower enjoys the air it breathes. But Money did not spare Nature too. Man should establish cordial relations with nature and not entangle in knots of making money, I have the reason to lament on What Man has made of Man !!

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY has disrupted peace, harmony and understanding. It has made life superficial and materialistic and has paved the grounds for suffering and complication

Ask yourself, can money really buy the happiness that your heart truly desires?

Money is not everything. It is good to have it because we need it, but loving it makes it bad.

Source: Nistian Final

Ate Beng all true. But people still need money in order to survive, we need money for our daily necessities. It is not surprising to hear that people say that everyday.

…. true, money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy things that makes you happy. So let’s go shopping, Ate Beng.

2. dansoy says:

i will remember it mommy. Thanks for bringing it back to our mind. hehe. Maaung gabii

dansoys last blog post..If you just realize, What i just realized

3. reyna elena says:

pag pera na pinag-uusasapan, uma-atras na ako, pero teka hehehe! lousy learner pala ang lola pag boylets na pinag-usapan! HAHAHAHA

reyna elenas last blog post..Je suis toujours malade! (I’m still sick!)

4. scart says:

ate bheng korek gyud ka diha pero kelangan gyud ang kwarta kahit pag baliktarin pa ang mundo pera talaga ang una sa lahat 😀

nga pala ate bheng meron akong tag at sana may pics ka pa ng baby bump mo hehehe ito yung link http://tinytuts.org/misc/baby-bump-tag/

ayu-ayu diha ate bheng 🙂

scarts last blog post..Baby Bump Tag

5. scart says:

ay nawala lagi akong comments ate bheng? basig naa sa spam huhuhu meron kasi akong tag sayo.

scarts last blog post..Baby Bump Tag

6. vanidosa says:

Ay agree ako dyan pero happy din pag may money…..waaaaahhhh

vanidosas last blog post..I want an ipod

7. Ivy says:

It’s nice to hear that verse again. In an idealistic world that would have been perfect but sadly, we are living in a material world.

But with corruption, esp. in the Philippines, I think the problem isn’t with money per se but greed. Our trapos are brimming with it I suppose.

Cheers Ate Beng 🙂

Ivys last blog post..pied-à-terre

8. lelet1322 says:

Hi Beng

Really true. we can’t survive without money for our everyday living…but what really life is…is it about money?

We push hard everyday to make more money, recognition and power…but life is not about making money, acquiring power, recognition and definitely not work…work is necessary to keep us living so as to enjoy the pleasure of life…life is a balance of work and play, family and personal time.

Coz one day, when we look back, we will realized we don’t need that much but we can’t turn back the time for what we have missed…so take it easy, live a balance life and enjoy….

musta denha sa ato…

1. July 9, 2008

[…] What Your Heart Truly Desires Money can buy luxury but not culture. Money can buy people but not acceptance. Money can buy cosmetics but not beauty. […]