My Comfort Food

Here comes another memememememe! And this time….it’s all about comfort food from Miss Cheh.

It’s actually very short and simple…

What is your comfort food / drinks and why is it so? grab a picture of it and post it if you may. enjoy!

Do I have to explain what comfort food mean? I think it is no longer necessary since Cheh did that already. And I take it for granted that you all know what it mean. If not, then visit Cheh’s site and or Wikipedia.

Here goes my COMFORT FOOD.

Whatelse than coffee coffee coffee all day and night long.
a-cup-of-coffee.jpg

Then homemade chocolate cake. I tell you this one is oh sooo yummmy. Just in case you’ll like to try to bake it, here is the recipe.
chocolate-cake.jpg

And last but not least, my all time favorite comfort food Beef Carpaccio…
carpaccio.jpg

…and why is it so?

I have no idea why, it just so happen that they are my favorite šŸ™‚

1. Ria says:

Mmmmmmmm the Beef Carpaccio looks delish!

2. sofie says:

Hello Beng,

I like Beef Carpaccio too. Wheeeewwww… I’m getting hungry, I’d better have my lunch now. :bigsmile

Have a nice week!

3. cheh says:

Tsalap ng cake yummmmmmm miss kape din hehehe

4. cheh says:

thanks for complying Mrs!! :heartbeat

5. chuvaness says:

manay beng nag laway ako sa chocolate cake mo…will try it one of these days! :yes:

haven’t tasted beef carpaccio, it looks very interesting to eat – ang nipis g beef

gusto ko yung truffles ay nasa kape kooooo!

mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the weirdest of them all?

:grin

8. pusa says:

:kitty: wow bagong ayos ang bahay

love love coffee too, di yata ako mabubuhay ng walang kape =) kunin ko sana un recipe ng cake kaso naalala ko di pala ako marunong magluto at wala akong culinary talent!

9. Lis says:

Wow! The chocolate cake looks to die for!

10. SexyMom says:

that chocolate cake is my comfort food–yummy!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!

11. an ganda, nakakapanghinayang kainin :duh

12. an ganda, nakakapanghinayang kainin

13. miki says:

wow ganda naman ng coffe parang nakakapanghinayang inumin, and the chocolate cakes looks yummy.

14. miki says:

wow the cake looks yummy, kaso lng nakakapanghinayang inumin ung coffe coz it really looks great.

Re: new theme: Ate Beng, very stylish and colorful ads. Gusto ko rin, hahaha (kinain yung sinabe before na ayaw sa ads). Panis!

16. scart says:

hello ate beng, how are you? ang ganda ng kuha mong pictures ang lapit para gusto ko ituloy isubo ang screen ko hehehe

happy holidays to you and to your family…

nga pala bkit bago na agad ang template tapos na ang christmas?

Hi dear ones,

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments. The reason of my absence or silence is not because I’m busy but due to FLU. Kong kailan magpasko saka pa ako tinamaan ng sakit. Muweset :angry:

Siyanga pala, I am so sorry kong iniba ko ang theme ko bago matapos ang Christmas season. Well, naging commercialized na kasi itong site kaya I am forced to meet some criteria na nirequired ng aking sponsor. I could have simply adopt the Christmas theme. But adopting the graphic and changing the structure means a lot of work. So tuluyan ko nalang na ginawan ito ng bago dahil wala na akong time later on na magkutingting ulit. Magiging busy na kasi ako this coming January dahil sa mga proyektong naka schedule para sa webdesign clients ko. So pasensiya na kong medyo nagkanda gulo-gulo ang timing.

18. Ambo says:

Ginutom ako Momski! Peborit ko pa naman ang sokoleyt! Kahit iniba mo ang theme nito maganda pa din tulad ng dati at tulad ng me ari maganda din. :heartbeat

19. BURAOT says:

nakakalaway naman yang cake mo.. can i eat it too? :cake:

20. farncharm says:

pahinge naman po! grabe ang sarap sarap naman tingnan nung cake šŸ™‚