Let's Talk About Hypnosis

Do you need self improvement? Do you have a chronic pain that needs relief or maybe you have stress? The answer to all these questions is hypnosis. What is exactly hypnosis? Hypnosis – is a sleep like condition, in which a person’s thought can be easily influenced by someone else. Or, in other words – Hypnosis is a method of changing your thoughts, behaviors, and even your body, using the power of your mind. And the best thing is yet to come. You don’t need to see a hypnotherapist to undergo a hypnosis. The keyword is instant hypnosis and downloadable hypnosis session.

Did I wake your interest up? Do you want to know more, or do you have specific question(s) to ask? Please visit http://www.instant-hypnosis.com/. Instant-Hypnosis.com provides hypnosis downloads for people in every walk of life. Explore their site and find what you are looking for.

1. melai says:

siguro kailangan ko yan para bumalik ako sa huwisyo lol! šŸ™‚

2. kengkay says:

naku, hopnosis? ayaw ko yata nyan. na try ko na yan dati e. yung iba sa amin nahirapan bumalik sa earth, yung nag hypnotize sa kanila needed a few minutes to bring them back. mabuti ako, dahil curious ako, di ako maka concentrate pero kahit na, nadala din ako… hati nga lang kasi i can see myself being hypnotised and yet i am observing myself being apart from it all. weird!

• Beng says:

talaga ka kenks? wala pa akong masabi tungkol dito dahil hidi ko pa mismo nasubukan. but then, may napanuod ako noon sa tv about a dentist who use hypnosis sa kanyang pasiyenteng takot. ayos daw ito sabi ng mga pasiyente.

3. jessie says:

hi lukaret!

i’m into things like hypnosis and i also intend to write about it (in a different perspective though). for me, i would go this far to change some things in me. i have seen live sessions but never participated in them though.

• Beng says:

hi jessie,

thanks a lot for dropping by. regarding hypnosis, well…i heard a lot of positive results. i am interested too but i must have time to do this.

4. kengkay says:

hi beng, happy new year! maging masarap sana ang padulas mo sa bagong taon, hehe

5. reyna elena says:

Sweetheart! New Year na New Year, hypnosis ka dyan ha! hahahaha! Talagang Happy!!!

Keep social climbing alive gurl! Come social climb wid me throughout the year! HAHAHA!!
    :beee :angry: :bouncy :duh :yes:

• Beng says:

Reynzzzzz,

Matagal na tong post na to noh :). Maraming salamat and belated happy new year din sa iyo darling. You beat na talagang magsocial climb ako with you throughout the year and years coming pa nga :cloud9 :hug: :luvu:

6. scart says:

hi ate beng, kagwapo sa imong panganay na anak hehehe sana mas lalo pang maging masagana ang iyong bagong taon šŸ™‚

7. pusa says:

hi manay beng, sige hypnotize me hehehe

May this new year adorn your life with many beautiful things and sweet memories to cherish forever. Wishing you life’s best this 2008! HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!!

8. malen says:

MANAY!!! Happy New Year! Mwaaaaaah! Thank you manay for your kindness… :bouncy and for all your ka-lukresiahan!

Happy new year and more blessings to yah and your family!

Mauswagon nga bag-o nga tuig!

• Beng says:

Inday Malen,

Maraming-maraming salamat din sa iyo. Sa iyong kabaitan, for sharing me your time, sa iyong matiyagang pagtangkilik sa site kong folfol at sa lahat.

Wishing you all the best too!!!

9. grimm says:

Madam, “Happy New Year and Good Health to you and ur famly!”…Wishing you more blessings and bright future. :airplane

• Beng says:

Hi Cel,

Happy New Year and wishing you the same :). We both need it, di va dear sistah?

Didto diay mi ug Tirol mao nga wala mi adtong nanawag ka. Will call you next week, okay?

10. ambo says:

Momski happy New year sayo at sa family mo! Busy ata ang Momski at hinihypnotize pa din ang mga bisita dito hehehehe.

• Beng says:

Amboooo,

Happy New Year din sa yo! Hehehe, we were in South Tyrol kaya tahimik dito. Siyanga pala, I will be launching a forum for us Pinoys na involved sa paid blogging. Will notify you and others soonest I’m done with the setup.

11. cheh says:

called you ganina mamuah!way tubag lakaw mo? anyways,just wishing you & your family a very Prosperous New Year ((besos))

12. How does aromatheapy relate to hypnosis? Do you think it would help or would it be a distraction?

13. karina says:

happy new year, tita beng.

greetings from davao. :zwinkern

• Beng says:

Hello Kars,

Happy new Year too! How are you doing lately? Pasensiya na djud ka nga wala ko kabisita nimo. Hope to see you in Davao soon!

14. bokbok says:

Bengski d’amour,

Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!! šŸ˜‰

So, do you think hypnosis could be the cure for my migraine? :injured

take care,
    :heartbeat:

• Beng says:

Bokkkkkkk my friend! It’s so nice to see you online again. Thank you and wishing you a perfect New Year filled with many moments of surprise and joy. Kumusta ka na? I miss you sooooo much! Pssst, active pa ba ang skype mo? Chika tayo one of these days.

Warmth greetings :hug: