I Care Less

I was tagged twice already before this one “My Desktop Free View“. I hope hindi sasama ang loob ng dalawang nag tag sa akin earlier dahil di ko pa ito nagawa. Pinili ko muna itong my free desktop view dahil di ko na kailangang isipan/alalahanin pa kong tama or tuwid ba ang sinulat ko.

viewdesktop.jpg

Ms. Thekla aus Holland or Tulipland is the one who tag me this time. Theks thank you, antay ka lang pagnagkita tayo…lagot ka sa akin :thinking

iRonnie said:

Most people spend a considerable amount of time in customizing or in finding a desktop wallpaper that suits their taste. Sadly, our computers often remains… personal. Why don’t we brag to the world our good-find wallpapers and let them have a peek to our personality via our desktops?

Hmmn, spend considerable amount of time…? Nope not in my case. Customizing my desktop only occured maybe once or twice a year. I care less about it since I don’t see much of it anyway. Now let me show you a screenshot of my laptop and my home computer. Oh, this is not what we call bragging folks…it just happen that I am working on two computers. So to be fair, I have to show them both.

My GOOD OLD ONE | Click image to enlarge
homepc_s.jpg

My VAIO (VGN-FZ18M) | Click image to enlarge
myvaio_s.jpg

The tagging usual procedure: Spread it out baby thru tagging people whom you think eager enough to do the task :grin

Now it’s my turn to tag the following 5? bloggers:
Cheh
Tina
Marie
Jaypee
Melai
Nika

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. 😀

You can do a screen capture by: [1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). [3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants. :devious

People who have already pimped their desktop list:

iRonnie – I Set No Corner | Thess – Thesserie | Rebecca – Skippy Heart | Knoizki – A Dialogue With K | Dicey – Dice Six | Pao – Lifelog

Beng Hafner – Kauderwelsch | Bluepanjeet – OTWOMD | Melai – Manilenya | Kofi – 3 Shots Of Espresso | Marni – Midori-X | Nika – Clay Pots and Wooden Spoons

Marie – Vanidosa | Girlie – Hip n Cool Momma | KK – My Good Finds | Francine – Chez Francine | Sardonicnell – Tales of A Melodramatic Moron | Azrael – AZRAEL

Mauri – MAURISM | Emmyrose – Just Let Go | Kristine – The Mind of a Kristine Sendy | Tere – Journey in Life | JP aka Elmo – Ako si Eagleman! | Lotis – In a class by itself

Mindy – MindyTV’s Home | Caroline – Gagiers Striking Zone | Jojie – Spontaneity | Jeangr3y – Letters From The Soul | Kristine – All In My Head | Rhapsody – Rhapsody

Yenny – Me and Mine | Krisa – POINT & CLICK | Kengkay – Kwentong Kengkay | Taroogs – Taragis | Munchkin Mommy – Munchkin Mommy | Bursky – At wit’s end

Lutchi – My Two Cents Worth | Baby Rambutan – Baby Rambutan | Jenny – My 3 boys and I | Cheh – Moderately Confused Pinay in Deutschland | ZouL1380 – ZouL1380 | Katherine – Underneath

JP – I Digress | Jenny – Wandering Thoughts | Rho – RhoRho’s Flow | Issa – Snippets of a QuaintQuill | Selvo – Nomadic Thoughts | Charles – The Queer Chef

Ambo – Pinoy Ambisyoso | Alpha – My Blog | Darlene – My Life, My World | Liza – My So Called Life | Vicky – Vicky’s Blog Journal | Rainel – Whisper of a Rainbow

Gerry – Mental Calesthenics | Diane – A Handful of Surprises | Iska – ISKAndals.com | Kim Barker | Laketrees | Angie – The Simple Times In Life | Jen – Cellulitic Bliss

Redlan – REDLAN’S WEB OF ARTS | CheChe – Life’s All That | The Giddy Tigers – The Giddy Tigers | Pikey – Simple Tofu | Jenny – Slice of Life

Vicky – Vicky & Chloe’s Site | Arlene – LIFE’s What We Make It | Amor – Amor’s Personal Website | Albie – isanyoneoutthere? | Yen – Little Peanut | Leah – A Matter of Perspective | Cesanciano – spiCes

Caryl – A Mother’s Horizon | Che – A Place I Call My Home | Kelly – 100% Kelly | Rinnah – It’s All About The Spin | Consuela – My So-Called Ramblings | Bkworm – Imagination Is The Key To Freedom

PapaJoneh – Papa Joneh Hideout | Sasha – Tags n Such | Simple America – Simple America | Blur Angel – Ramblings of a 23 years old | Bless – Blessed Sanctuary | Labeille – Our Life Journey

Buge – Forgotten | Deden Amijaya – Love for All Hatred For None | Puteri – Puteri’s Musings | Duke – Confessions of an Expat’s Wife | Sha – Shalimar | Mel – Indulging in my Own Pleasures

Maeyo – just because | msaufong – SQ & Kiki’s Playground | Ferdz – En Route | Peimun – Peimun & Kendra’s little space | Celia – English Patis | Gracita – Eat and Be Married

Rachel – Heart Of Rachel | Adik – A.D.I.K. | Agee – The Treasure Seeker | May – little miss may | Belle – Simply Belle | ParisB – Paris Beaverbanks

Jesslyn – OneLittle2 | Jon – Chimeric Day Dreams | Barbara – Stray Thoughts | Carol – the Guru-Guro life | Joy – My Happy Place | Jun – jun.anteola

Jody – Scribbles of my Life | Makoy – Memoirs Of A Certified Blogger | Lee – Colours of my Life | Cmate – Mini Bites | Mik – A Life Inchoate | Jaypee – Blogging News & Reviews // JaypeeOnline
| Dodong Flores – A Travelogue & Digital Rebel

1. Thess says:

Danke schoen!! Ang lakas ko sa yo 😆 😀 I love both your screens..super clean and nice to look at.

een prettig weekend, de groeten aan iedereen!!

2. iRonnie says:

hi miss beng. thanks for participating in this tag. i appreciate the time you spent in this.

in case you’re interested, im keeping a list, to the best of my tracking ability, of those people participating. you may want to check it out from time to time. thanks for the free view. 😀

Ate Beng, no wonder you only care about the Adobe Photoshop & Macromedia flash because you are a very active (re: work online and a busy mother of three or four) and always on “THE ROAD”. Despite all that, may time ka pa rin mag blog and yahoo chat kasi ndi sya hidden. So if I were to choose on which road to take, I’ll pick the viao. Honestly, mas comfortable kasi tayo to mess up with PC than the laptops eh.

4. Tina says:

Thanks for the taggie Ms. Beng. I already did it! 🙂 Mabilis kasi nakaka-inspire eh. I also use two PC’s but I can’t seem to capture the other screen which is running Linux. I lack the time to tinker with it further.

Have a great weekend!

5. pao says:

ma’am beng, tag din kita ha. 🙂 btw, ganda ng wallpaper mo, gusto ko yung highway. where’d you get that?

6. cheh says:

Mrs Schumacher ka nga! pati desktop feeling nagpalipad ng kotse haha I love them both!

Salamas sa tag benggay!

Happy weekend:)

7. melai says:

nacurious naman daw ako sa nakakatawang comment na hindi naipost..bulong mo sa kin dali wag na tampo kundi magtatampo ako lol!!!!

uhmmnn kagulo ng desktop ko now..lalo na at brand new ang laptop ko (lol!! bragging din ako wahehehe!!) pero ok lang sige gawin ko to 🙂

teka teka saan mo naman nakita yung si nalen 🙂 sensya na dami ko pangalan sa net kasi nagtatago ako e mwahahahaha!! dami ko tinakbuhan na utang lol!

8. marie says:

:heartbeat Thanks for the tag Beng. Know what? You’re included talaga dun sa Nice Matters Award tag kaya lang shy ako i tag ka kasi baka di ka patol. :yes:
    I’ll do this Beng. Pag aralan ko, lam mo namang may katangahan ako pero i’ll follow the instructions.

9. Girlie says:

Thanks Ms. Beng for updating and including me on the list :rosy

@ – thess, bitte schon. desktop ko boring. but like i said di ko naman siya makikita kaya okay lang.

@ -hi ronnie, thank you too 🙂

k
    oo nga, yong mga tools ko lang sa pagdedesign ang lagi kong nakikita at makikita. ke day or night yon pa rin. regarding chat, haay naku inalikabok na yan dahil bihira ko lang ginagamit.

as for pc, yup pareho tayong mas gusto itong gamitin. i have a wide screen monitor kaya mas pabor sa akin ito. laptop is only useful when i’m on the road like you said or kong meron akong presentation.

@ hi tina, thanks for for the favor. madali ang tag na ‘to di ba?

@ hello pao, ngeek ba’t ako biglang naging ma’am beng :rosy thanks for the tag…will do that in a bit.

@ cheh, ano kamo schumacher? hehehe, hindi na pwede yan ngayon dahil halos buong autobahn ay may speed limit na.

13. cheh says:

day, cute lagi ng werbung sa daplin ay! murag mupakli ang page da! hehe ikaw lang may style inana ! luvly dyud sing luvly sa tag iya ug bisitor sad na tulad kow :grin

14. auee says:

“I care less about it since I don’t see much of it anyway.”

so true! :grin
    Nung nasa Uni pa ko I keep changing it hehe

15. kengkay says:

hehe, yung sa akin lang yata ang naiibang sagot sa tag na eto ah.

16. cheh says:

ingon ang Uli nag binuang ra kuno sya!buang dyud!the current theme am using will stay! yebaaaaa

nite nite mangatulog na ta uy!hahaha labad

17. chase says:

I like the Vaio look. We have been tagged one by one hahahaa

18. sofie says:

Hello ‘te Beng!

E lalo na desktop ko, pero para sa akin, di sya boring. Pag plain nakikita ko, di nagugulo utak ko. 🙂 But I like the wallpaper of your PC… the road to success… 🙂

19. ghee says:

Beng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(may echo pa yan,LOL)
    Nice to see you blogging!! err,ako nga pala ang nawala..hehe

musta na amiga?i hope all is well with you!!
    hugs hugs hugs!

20. melai says:

hehehehe! nagtitinda ka pala ng celfon ngayon ko lang nalaman …. tinawag pa ko lol!

21. SexyMom says:

me, i am already happy with what my macbook has to offer to me–i just alternate them, depending on my moods. mahina kasi ako sa custominzation e

gheeeeeeeee!!! long time no see :hug: oy bakit matagal kang nawala? miss you a lot. i’m doing fine my friend at tapos na ang skol bokol ko kaya heto regular na namna ako dito :grin

dine, ako din kong ano lang yong nasa pc ko ang pinagpalit-palit ko minsan.

melai, inalis ko na dahil walang bumibili 😥

25. fionixe says:

hi :grin I was tagged too ^____^ your screen really looks cool! :8

26. bluepanjeet says:

ang danda danda ate beng ng desktop mo. one thing that decorates my desktops are roads. i have tons of wallpaper of them. i even made a music video of them LOL. thats how addicted I am on those scenes

27. lestat says:

beautiful desktop view!
    sumali na rin po ako sa tag and I included you in my list..:)
    sana ako pwede rin sumali sa yong list of participant..

here is mine:

thansk and regards,
    from Kuwait

28. ces says:

hi beng!
    i love your new color scheme! and such an organized desktop:)

29. Hi, Ma’am Beng…
    My Free Desktop View post is a descendant pala of this post, Hehehe…
    This is my first time of commenting here in your site but often in my bloghopping, I’d end up here for sometime…
    Best regards and many happy returns of the day…

1. October 15, 2007

[…] it seems that two of my lovely friends Beng & Sardonicnell infected me with the virus err, tag as well.Thanks a lot my dears & also to […]

2. October 15, 2007

[…] to promote it to succeeding participants. List of Free Viewers: iRonnie, Thess, Rebecca, Knoizki, Beng, Tina, Rachel, Alice, Julia, Darla, Carrie, Ann, April, Zee, […]

3. May 13, 2008

[…] – I Set No Corner Thess – Thesserie Rebecca – Skippy Heart Knoizki – A Dialogue With K, Beng – Kauderwelch, Vanidosa Marie, , Vanidosa at blogspot , MyGoodFinds with KK, Dom Lawrence, Rebecca, […]

4. June 2, 2008

[…] iRonnie – I Set No Corner Thess – Thesserie Rebecca – Skippy Heart Knoizki – A Dialogue With K, Beng – Kauderwelch, Vanidosa Marie, , Vanidosa at blogspot , MyGoodFinds with KK, Dom Lawrence, Rebecca, […]

5. December 31, 2008

[…] – I Set No Corner | Thess – Thesserie | Rebecca – Skippy Heart | Knoizki – A Dialogue With K – Beng – Kauderwelch (+ me MyGoodFinds with […]