Five New WP Themes

Upon request of several people who emailed me, I am now releasing five new WordPress Themes. I thought of doing this before I get busy with my new client’s project. The company owner asked me to devote my time and attention just for them for a certain period of time since the said project is quite huge. So as promised here are the latest and not so latest themes for you to grab.

Two of the themes I am releasing were part of my school projects which I have already forgotten and one was ordered by a client who backed out. Some of you may have seen them already on my Test Blog. Now dear ones, I am so very sorry but I don’t have the ample time to write a detailed representation for each theme. For more details please visit my Test Blog and serve yourself :bigsmile (sounds like fastfood resto huh) and or you may go directly to my WordPress Themes download page.

All themes are of course widgets ready and validated.

Global Blogging

Screenshot | Download: [download#18]

summerfresh.jpg

Pour Homme

Screenshot | Download: [download#17]

pourhomme.jpg

1. cheh says:

Thanks again benggay! ayaw intawon ko kusia sa bugan ha! pa bag o bago dyud ko ug mind yabagon dyud ba :duh

That global blogging is also my favorite,it’ll surely a hit to minimalist peeps like moi:)

2. Tina says:

Hello Gorgeous Ms. Beng,

Thanks for signing up through my link. You just gave me $15! I’m sure you will be able to reap the rewards tens of thousands fold. You will also be blogging your way to the bank even when you are already back lounging in a beautiful beach house in the Islands sipping your sexy cosmopolitan drink.

If you are too busy with your web design you can always shoot me an email and I would love to be an underwriter for you with fair commission šŸ™‚ . I’m easy to work with.

Hey by the way, aren’t you releasing the Food theme?

Enjoy your PPP!

Take care dear.

3. anne says:

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat

gus2 ko wordpress shirt din… :angry: red version (sana meron na nyan d2 sa pinas, meron kaya?)
    you’ve got great wordpress themes btw.. ganda!

pubianios[[at@]]yahoo[[dot.]]com[[dot.]]ph

4. Shirley says:

Hello,

I have been quietly reading your Blog and I thought it’s about time to comment.

I just want to say great job on your WordPress themes!

Have you tried to submit your themes to Google Blog to see if they could use it as one of their default choices of templates? Or is there a conflict in technical aspects? I use the Google Blogspot and am not sure if that uses the WordPress technology or not. I have been so out of step from the latest programming trends.

Good luck and good job!

Ate Beng, I sent 2 comments here tho.. hahaha must be the akismet was hungry. Like I said, I prefer the last theme, ‘Purrrhomme’. If you could liaise with Matt at wp.com, these themes are highly recommended.

6. joy says:

Very nice themes! I’m sure they’re very popular.

joy
    Your Love Coach

7. let says:

Hello Beng,

suwayan nako ang mga theme nimo denhe…ka nindot ba ya…konti pa lang ang nabasa ko sa site mo.

you have done a great job…ang sipag mo…sana matutuhan ko rin ito…

daghang salamat