Nonstop

My studies has finally ended last Wednesday, 4th of July. But my inner clock is obviously not yet adjusted because the next day, I was roused from a deep sleep and was terribly shock as I saw the clock. It was already 9:00 A.M in the morning and I was so frightened because I thought I was late. My first thought was to call the registrar’s office, on my way to get the phone, I suddenly realized that I have no more classes. Oh what a relief!

Few weeks before my studies has ended, I was really thinking of taking sometime to relax. But nope, there is absolutely no time to slow down my pace at the moment. There is a new client waiting, then today (I said today because it is now past 2:00 A.M), I have to report to the company where I am supposed to have my office internship. And lastly, I will be heading to Frankfurt Airport on Wednesday to pick up my father and my sister and her family from Orlando. They will be staying here for two weeks and you bet we will be on the road most of the time. We have no difinite plans yet where to go but that can be discussed later. I am not worrying about it because there are so many interesting places here to visit. At the moment, I am only anxious on how far I could get things done. See, I don’t have enough time left ’til my family arrive, and I’m not done cleaning the whole house yet. Oh gush, it seems I no longer know how to get things organized. Or am I simply putting myself under pressure? Oh I don’t know, maybe I’m just too old for a non-stop activities.

Congratulations! No more school, no more books, no more teachers! ay he he, sa lower school pala na chant yan _baby

Relax lang ate, give your brain and body a break..kahit padating sila papa…wag uber panic :airplane …regards from olandya and have a wonderful time with your family!

2. dAn says:

:icecream hello mommy manang,.. don’t be surprised if i am often here..hehe..we have internet tech. class that’s why. Muadto diay cla Papa Ceasar dira meh?? regards nalng me tanan diha ..hehe..ingatzzz

3. marvin says:

Hi Beng! Yeah… a little downtime is always good. But i guess when it rains it pours and you just have to go with it. Just don’t forget to slow down once in a while to catch your breath. Life’s too important to be taken seriously. šŸ™‚

4. auee says:

Well you do need to relax, tita!

5. ms. wetpunene says:

:beee hellllooo, ate krungkrung!!!! long time no see :beee tapos na shkulbukol mo? congrats! congrats! e di nung nag graduate ka nakasuot ka ng toga? toga lang at walang damit sa loob hehehehehehe parang yung ginawa ko nung gumradweyt ako, naka toga ako pero walang suot na damit hihihihi ang init eh. pero may dala akong band aid para just in case :kukuck: :kukuck: :kukuck: musta na yung batibot na pogi jan, makulet pa rin ba? mana saken :bouncy :bouncy :bouncy :yes: :yes: :yes: :doubtful :doubtful :motorbike :motorbike :furious: :furious: :candle :candle :angel: :angel: :cake: :hummp :hummp :hummp :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike :motorbike

6. marie says:

you deserve a break, techy woman! relax, enjoy and have fun :bouncy

hello miss teks aus holland, papaano naman ako magpahinga eh akin lahat ang trabaho :angry: tapos ang kukulets pa ng mga kasama ko dito :hummp

wala na nga ako tetser dahil ako na ang papalit sa kanya :doubtful :beee

hi dandan, yes papa is coming to visit us. good luck with your studies my dear nephew and kindly extend our love and regards to everyone.

hello marvin,
    yes you are right. when it rains it pours :rainy:. thanks for the advice, and i promise to relax soonest possible. i need it sooo badly.

hi aueeee,
    hayaan mo darling, talagang magpapahinga si tita kapag may time na. salamat :hug:

hoy miss wetpunene,

buhay ka pa pala? hehehe, last time i visited your site ay nagpaalam ka. saang lupalop ka ba nangpunta?

regarding the skulbutikol, finally nakapos na rin akesh. oy hindi ako toga noh, gusto ko kasing magiging unique so yong kimono mong dala ang isinuot ko :grin. gillian is doing fine and as kulit as ever. at oo nga, nagmana sa yo ang kakulitan niya :peep

hello marie,

hahaha, anong techy woman? wala pa rin akong binatbat hanggang ngayon, but thanks a lot :).
    hayaan mo, i am going to have fun soonest possible.

This would mean you will now have the time for all of us in this blogging world. Congrats! It’s always good to feel accomplished, at the end of the day, you will have some diploma to put in your walls as a Recognition for your achievements. Go! Ate Beng! :coffee

14. SELaplana says:

so you have now the time to blog… make use of your time….. blog blog blog blog

15. cheh says:

hay inday,just enjoy your vaca! relax lang:)

16. chase says:

That is so nice ate and enjoy your vacay

17. Hi Beng,
    Long time no touching base! Congratulations! A part of this non-stop education is over…comes the next. Been busy….we are preparing for our conference of Babaylan in October…hope you could come, okey. Will be heading for Italy next week and as I can see you’ve invasion from
    the land of milk and Bush….enjoy and hope to see you around in cologne.
    Max Gut!
    Tita Bee aka Darna, aka ml

18. rhada says:

Congratulations Byutipul (ex) Neybor!!! Hat’s up to you! Kumusta ang mga bakasyonista? Saan-saan mo sila pinapasyal??? :bouncy

day hinay hinay lang ha but family occasion like this you love it man sad.
    after all panagsa ra mo mag kita sa imo papa ug sis
    enjoy inday

20. SexyMom says:

finally, finally schooling is over. but i have the inkling that this is only a break. as you said–continuing education. at least you have a few days to take time out with family. good luck! don’t worry, many things can wait, all you need to do is establish your priorities. :heartbeat

21. gail says:

hala ka nice sa layout..inggit :kitty:

ingat ate beng

Ateeeeeeee BAGO NANANANAMAN na THEME! Looks cool espe the travellers notebook, dapat clickable yung pageleaf. Syempre wala pa ring tatalo sa creativity mo sa blog. Detalye masyado at di tuloy ako kumurap! :angry:

23. cheh says:

mami beng, I so love this theme.This is so me :heartbeat type na type kow!

btw, mami.I have an assignment for ya! please check details. I hope you can join us ( pandugang sa traffic ba,lol)

Nakalakaw na mga alipores nimo?

24. dan says:

:angry:waaaaattttt,,, sooo hot mamy manang ang theme mo ngayon,,super ganda,,

25. karina says:

wow! ang ganda ng theme. :bigsmile

26. marie says:

wow grabe ang ganda ng template :yes:ms. ganda, if not too much can you change my template with a wider table so I can make use of the sayang na spaces? or can you give me the wp-content so I can change the template myself, kakahiya na sayo :)) If you will notice kung nag visit ka sa website natin, medyo marunong na ko mag manipulate, di ba? my cuz girlie has been assisting me too kasi may wordpress na din siya. My big big endless thanks to you :zwinkern

27. betty says:

ganda naman ng design ng blog mo.Paturo naman how to improve mine?

ateeeeeeeeeeeeee!! la pa rin new chismis? :grin

naglalaway ako sa theme mo nyahahaha! alam mo ba bertdei ko sa lunes? -nagparinig pa maldita! :))

happy weekend and regards to doc and kiddies!

29. KK says:

Ms. Beng,
    Love your :heartbeat theme!!!!!!! Nakaka-loka! I am so design challenged so I have to make do downloading themes. When I go back to work, the first splurge I will get is to have a custom made theme from you!