My Continuing Education

…is almost over now and so my life will be back to the normal routine again. Eight school days more and I’m done with my studies and I am looking forward to it. The past 5 months was tough and I could hardly believed I managed to pass the exams with an equivalent grade of superior achievement 🙂 (look who’s bragging). But believe me, I was only able to achieved it with diligence and discipline. See, kong kailan tumanda saka pa ako naging seryoso sa pag-aaral.

I learned Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, CSS, Dreamweaver and last but not least PHP and MySQL. I had Javascript on my list but I dropped it due to lack of time. I decided to concentrate on PHP and MySQL since I find them very important. The fact that we were only given four weeks time to learn PHP already made me feel sick. Gush, I fully understimated this programming course. I realized it was something difficult to learn after flipping some pages of the manual. I started having doubts if I would ever undertand the whole thing. But whatelse can I do? I was in the middle of my studies and even if I was on the verge of going insane, I have to continue orlese I have to pay back all the money the government has paid for my continuing studies to the institute. Little by little, step by step I begun to understand PHP. I was even learning at home until late at night thus hubby started complaining about me neglecting him, thus I started having nightmares when I sleep. Sounds horrible huh? But hey, the reward of all my effort is a grade of 1.0. We had no written exam for this subject but a practical exam. This means we have to develop a script, I for instance decided for a blog.

Yes, you are reading it right, a blog. It is currently running on my server as a food blog (installed for my previous exam) named The Joy Of Cooking. It was a hard work and I sweat blood over each line of codes.

the joy of cooking

1. karina says:

congrats! I have just started going to school again. enrolled for mba at ateneo, i have 3 years to go pa. hehehe! :bigsmile

2. SexyMom says:

congratulations, Bella! you deserve your superior marks–you worked very hard for that an sacrificed a lot, including less blog posts. nothing really should stop us from continuing learning, even age. do continue to serve as an inspiration to others. i too wrote something about 4 days ago http://dine.racoma.com.ph/work/learning-a-continuous-process/

3. chase says:

That is so nice ate and it shows you learned alot since all the templates you make are fab!

Ate Beng, alam ko sisiw lang yan sayo. I know you can always do it – no if’s and but’s. Age doesn’t matter if you want to learn something. Infact, we should learn different things everyday, that’s what’s keeping us alive. Strive for Excellence ika nga. :coffee

5. pinayhekmi says:

So impressed. So so so impressed. I want to go back to school now. No, really!

6. auee says:

Well done student! Siempre driven ka ngayon & you know what’s at stake kaya mas seryoso ka na with the course. Natawa ko sa nightmarish sleep mo, brings back the horrors of my Math exams in Uni! :bouncy

Congrats again!

beng wonderful i know u can make it inday
    i have seen u… yes wanderlust is for me
    i will just change the name of the title of my blog after all am heading anew life

ps i love that joy of cooking its sleek

9. Paris says:

Hi. I already finished college and currently working but still studying(Cisco). I would love to learn php as well. Congrats.

10. sofie says:

Ate Bengggg! Galing-galing!!! Kailan uli ang tomaan nyan at matatapos ka na dyan? Conrats!!!!!!

11. sofie says:

Congrats, I mean!!! Nyehehe… :duh Di ko kilala si Conrats e… :duh :))

12. Angel says:

PHP and MySQL is just out of list of things to learn as of now. It really bums me out! :))

Anyway, congrats!!! 🙂

13. cheh says:

pssst! congrats mami benggay! gleng gleng eh am so happy for you Yang kalaban ng banak na iyan ang kulet hahaha paki delete na lang mamush!!

14. AL says:

Hei Beng!
    Congratulations. There is no such thing as never too old nor too young to learn.

15. dan says:

A big Congatulation mOmmy manang… yan ang Mommy manag ko,..beautiful na, Intelligent pa…perfect diba…hehe..we will still supporting you until the end of your Battle..alwayzz take care and don’t forget to eat properly.. i am very proud of you mammy manang..even me i cant reach that very high grade…Keep it up.. :bouncy

16. celia says:

hello! Sis.,
    paki bili din ng patis, oyster sauce and cream of tartar, thanks a lot. See you soon!