Fluid 3 Columns Theme

fluidity.png

Releasing my second latest free WordPress Theme for this year. Fluidity – I think the name sayz it all huh? This is my very first fluid/liquid creation and top of it all…it’s three (3) columns. I applied the famous Web 2.0 graphic design a bit to make it look trendy. I said a bit because I myself doesn’t like too much gradient and too bright colors. In my opinion, web design is exactly the same like fashion, everything should match and harmonize. Okay enough blah.

So, speaking of Fluidity, it’s widgets ready theme. But take note, only the right sidebar is widgetized. You can add your ads, Flickr Badge and whatsoever on the left sidebar. Just follow the structure of the tags if you don’t want your sidebar to be messed up. No plugins needed here. And yes, before I forget…this theme is optimized for search engines, and completely standards compliant.

Fluidity theme folder contains the following files:

• header.php
  • index.php
  • footer.php
  • single.php
  • page.php
  • sidebarLeft.php
  • sidebarRight.php
  • archive.php
  • 404.php
  • searchform.php
  • search.php
  • comments.php
  • functions
  • style.css

As usual, this theme has been tested on several browsers and in different resolutions. I haven’t found any bugs at all, but just the same, in case you’ll encounter some problems, please do not hesitate to email me. Though I am warning you upfront, I might not able to answer your queries immediately. I am a fulltime student at present, a mother of three kids and is running a household besides a part time job.

By the way, I’m not a comment whore but any feedback from you is highly appreciated. See, feedback works like balsam to my aching back and elbow. And above all, it gives me the inspiration to create more themes for free.

Live demo: Test Site
Full view screenshot: Fluidity Screenshot
Download: [download#16]

test :doubtful _baby :peep

sleek
    but am no matakaw

3. tikya says:

inang, cute sya! (saka nde tayo shared IP, na checked ng bro ko sa Jeddah, buti naman :yes: )

4. chase says:

Another lovely creation ate! I agree that webdesigning is just like fashion like everything should match and most of all doesnt look gaudy

5. ApplesH says:

Great theme! I have a question though, is there some way to download your older themes? Those not shown in your list right now? Ex. would be TinTin. Etc.

6. SexyMom says:

am not tecchie, am only a visual person. and most of the time, i agree and like whatever you concoct. maybe when you are not busy busy (that will be the day), i would appreciate your looking at my layout and give suggestions to improve it. i love these smileys. :beee

7. sasha says:

Ang galing mo talaga gumawa ng themes, ate! šŸ™‚

hi sha,

that means yong Wanderlust lang talaga ang sa yo :zwinkern

tikyang, ngyut ba siya :peep musta bagong bahay…no prob pa rin?

charles, thank you. oy nice yong bago mong skin ah. i love the colors šŸ™‚

ApplesH,

thanks a lot. btw, some of the themes on my test blog are owned by my clients, di ko lang naalis. a couple of them naman are not ready yet or di ko pa siguro kong yon na nga ba ang design niya. the theme TinTin is owned by tintin :rosy. but you can have it too if you like, palitan nalang natin ang graphic. what do you think?

hi there sexy mom, thank you so much, ‘kaw naman :rosy you can also disagree if…honest opinion is welcome.

regarding your site, hayaan mo, konting tiis nalang…i’m almost finish with my schooling na. type mo smilies ko? sige i-add natin to mamaya sa site mo :yes:

hi sasha, maraming-maraming salamat :bigsmile

14. AL says:

Hei Beng!!!
    Nice work!
    Have a nice week! and Happy Philippine national day.

15. celia says:

hello! Sis,

very nice ang skin color gawa mo ngayon, eto pala ako hingi sa iyo email ni bebe, :cloud9, thanks!

16. Cool theme. Girly. But cool.

17. ill try to test this on my blog… it looks fine

18. celia says:

thank you!

19. nazmieski says:

This themes is cool……
    if i have my own webhosting. Sure i’ll try this themes……

20. TechTrix says:

i have always used ur themes for my blog http://www.iaintablonde.com :cloud9 . Boy do i love them :hug: , ofcourse i tweek into everything to get it EXACTLY the way i want :angel: , but great job :luvu: ! Wish you could include these smiley stuff on the themes too :angry: !!

21. daria says:

Hi, I love this theme and I translated it in French.
    It works fine on WordPress 2.2
    But when I put it on WorPress 2.3 sidebars go down between entries and footer.
    Can you help me to fix that problem, please?

:X

Thanks a lot.

Great smilies too šŸ˜‰

22. daria says:

Sorry for my last comment, ow it works all fine on WP 2.3.1
    Thanks a lot :bigsmile

23. mandiom says:

Hi there! Congratulations for you work. I have a problem with this theme though. When I click on a category, this is the message that appears in the left side bar:

WordPress database error: [Table ‘informidas_zzl_org_wp.wp_categories’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wp_categories
    There are currently 3 posts contained within categories. Have fun digging.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance šŸ™‚

Hi Madiom,

Kindly open archive.php file of Fluidity theme with a text editor. Delete content and replace it with complete code from this file
    Archive File Modification

Please let me know if it solve the problem.

Oh please wait. Here is the right link:

Archive File Modification

26. mandiom says:

Now, making wonderful themes and releasing them for free is one thing. Giving fast and efficient support is really impressing! šŸ˜‰ Thanks a lot, it seems to solve the problem.

27. mandiom says:

Making wonderful themes and releasing them for free is one thing. Providing quick and efficient support is really impressive though. Thanks, it seems to solve the problem šŸ˜‰

28. mandiom says:

Hi again and sorry to bother you for the second time… With the new code, the left sidebar shows a message with links to posts and categories. However, the links point to:

These files do not exist in the WordPress directory. They do not come in the downloaded folder either…

Sorry again, but I would really appreciate some further assistance šŸ˜‰

• Beng says:

Hi Mandiom, please download the above file again. I removed the links to files you mentioned above. It was my fault because that specific function call is from the admin area.

29. mandiom says:

Once again, thanks for the help =)

30. dante says:

Hi, I like your themes. It’s very creative and unique design. Can I port or convert it to PivotX? I have some wp themes that I convert to PivotX. Para dagdag sa collection ko.. hehehehe. Pede Ba?

31. AJ says:

I was brought to this site by an author link on a theme called Refresh!, but I couldn’t find it on your site. Did you write this theme?