Behind The Scene

Now you see me now you don’t! I am not hiding nor I neglected my blog…its just that I have so many things to do and to attend thus I have no time to write an update. My bloghosting business is running well as year 2006 started, kaya dito ngayon nakatuon ang aking time and attention. I haven’t said a word to most of you about this so if you don’t mind I would like to grab the opportunity to introduce to you BeSeen Hosting

In case you guys decide to acquire your own domain and web space…well, just don’t hesitate to contact me. You can visit my hosting site any time for more details.

And oh, I almost forgot to mention about WordPress, Blogger and Pixelpost Theme Design. Because I realize that not everyone can get the perfect look for their site by using a free template, I offer custom design and modification services. Whether you need a few extra pages added to your existing template or need a template redesigned using your own special colors and images, I made a list of prices and fee schedule for your convenience.

A Site For A Good Cause
Here comes another project of mine which was silently launched last December 2005…introducing WE PINOYS, it is an online Filipino community for Pinoys around the whole globe. This site is not strictly for Pinoys alone…as infact we already have 2 Germans and one Swiss national as members. Our aim here is to build up a bridge or linkages, thru our community forum and Our Own Voices (articles or stories section). We also hope to have a network of support amongst us Filipinos just like the way it is back in our own faraway town. Through We Pinoys!

Beng’s Craziness

What is Beng without her crazy ideas? That wouldn’t be the real me if I completely turn into a serious and reserve person. And I think my life is completely dull without my kalukringan. Well, I remember when I was in Manila way back nineteen

kupong-kupong…I enrolled myself to a personal development school named KARILAGAN, in Pasong Tamo. Why? Simply because I wanted to learn how to move like a lady. To learn to smile like Mona Lisa and to learn to walk like as if I am floating on air (hibang talaga anoh?). And what happened? It helped to other girls but not to me. Tama ang Mama ko as she said I am a hopeless case. Kaya noon at ngayon same Beng pa rin ako. At the age of 43 very daring pa rin. Last week, I dared to have a tattoo just right above my ankle.

test test test…hopefully anti spam plugin works this time 😡

2. KnOizKi says:

Now you’re making me feel guilty. I’m supahbored and can’t decide what to write to the community blog. Pwede cut & paste na lang from my old posts?

Nice leg btw, the tats & the red gucci.

hihihi, nice shaved legs :scared: thank you knoiz ;-). naks naman you have a very sharp eyes…the image is tiny and yet you still recognized my shoes.

re community blog, you can submit anything you like basta interesting or funny. cut and paste will do of course. email mo sa akin 🙂

4. Cheh says:

bow na bow ako sa talent mo benggay!!sana maulanan ako maski kaunti, web designing now hosting daming raket, ang talent ko lang ata eh gawa ng bata:baby: haha

visited your beseensite, shucks! mas mura sa nakuha namin ,laki na difference ang poor pa ng technical support,been working with my domain for weeks now, ala pa ring resulta, ipa salo ko na lang kaya sa beseen ? email kita,k?

5. this be seen has GOOD SERVICES EVEN I RING AT MIDNIGHT FOR SUPPORT SERVICES hayy andyan yan si bengga..

anong tatoo?? ano di ka hinimatay?
    or dr gerd gave me injection and tulog ka while having tatoo :crying:

6. shit happens nga ang taas ng comment ko
    anyway i said THANK U BE SEEN HOSTING FOR THE SERVICES,,, HEHEHE EVEN MIDNIGHT I CALL AND BUZZ THE BE SEEN SUPPORT UNIT hehehe

Sha, I’m flattered and happy to know you are contented with my service 🙂 But one thing though…you never told me that your images were overlapping. It took me awhile before I discovered it.

Tattoo was a bit painful but Papa doc was beside me holding my hands :cheerful:

ahahaha funny code isn’t it? needed to add this spam fighter plugin bcoz spammers are again active.

BE SEEN has 24 HOURS ONLINE SUPPORT!!! see, i’m making my insomnia useful baga.

9. Kiss My Mike says:

I admire your business savvy. Always grabbing opportunity and making things happen.

Goodluck sa business mo Ate Beng!

Mwah!

Mike thank you :). I think all of us has the potentials and savvy like you said. Anyways, I’m a kind of person who is always on the move. I just can’t sit around and do nothing…which makes my hubby mad from time to time. :irked:

11. KnOizKi says:

On spam plugin: the new WP2 has a built-in plugin from Akismet. It’s free and you have prolly heard about it. Well you only need to sign up at wordpress.com to get the API key. I think it works ok, so I really don’t need the “number verification” for comment posting.

see beng great mind think alike.. kaya naging star ako sa scandals hehehe:crying: anyway am busy I will go to photo blog u did.. then we can do our collecting thinking (editing kamo)….

Cheh,
    Muchos gracias! Tama na yang pag ba-bow mo at baka lalapad lalo ang mataba kong puso :blush:

Kita mo di ba’t action agad anoh? hehehe. Psst I’ll give a free tutorial about web designing if you like. Sabihin mo lang :iloveu:

siyempre day sha kaya nga nagkakaintindihan eh :hyper:. hoy hindi mo sinabi kong okay sa yo ang skin ng photoblog mo. sige ka kong ayaw mo niyan…may nag-aabang. :hug:

15. planstsa muna …… bago photoblog ahaha i want to fin it today the mountain of clothes then I will give u the headache k

miss lukaret din…am excited to experience that kind of headache :crazy:

17. Happy New Year Beng! I am back from Manila — had a great time…Kumusta ang holiday mo?

18. missP says:

congratulations to your new venture :hyper: ang galing mo tita! :yes::yes:

19. charles says:

wow i ur so daring ate beng!! i didnt dare to have a tattoo yet actually but i do have some facial piercings like on my left eyebrow.

20. Jing says:

taray ng tattoo, ayaw paawat.:hyper:

pa tattoo ka beng ng bote ng alak sa kabila 😀

happy new year sa mga palangga ko!!!

21. Jing says:

ay di umapir ang aking comment.

nakita ko nga ang piercing mo charles and it looks good on you. why don’t you try to have a tattoo too? i am sure bagay din ito sa yo. yong maliit lang para cute tingnan;-)

jinng, kumusta na oy. belated happy new year pod. bote ng alak kamo ang ipa tattoo ko sa kabila? eh di puno ang short leg ko 😀

day missP thank you. small business ra ni day. just to cast the boredom away 😉

Hello Al, happy new year din and welcome back! How was your vacation? Wow, naka Lufthansa kayo ha? :cheerful:

26. 🙂
    We always take Lufthansa (partial ako sa LH kasi dati ako dun nagtrabaho). The service is good.

PS. Your tatoo looks very sexy.

27. charles says:

Hello Ate Beng!!! Yeah I was planning to have a tattoo at the back of my neck or on my nape but I am still thinking about it until now!! hehehe!! Anyways, ate I dunno why I can’t make comments on WE-pinoys site.

Huwag ka ng mag-isip…do it! Ahaha, bruha talaga ako ano? Well, regarding we-pinoys, ganito yan: Our community blog section (that is where your story appear) is a separate installation. I registered you there as you submitted your entry…para ang pangalan mo mismo ang mag appear as the author. You can comment, but haven’t you noticed that the news software asked you for your password after you click submit?
    It says like this:

This name is owned by a registered user and you must enter password to use it

I registered you as “Charles”, so now when you want to leave a comment and use the same name, the engine automatically ask you for your password. I’ll email it to you right away. Okay?

29. charles says:

i havent seen that warning ate. It just brings me to the first page again without any changes

Charles, try to write your name all in small letters, this might do the trick.