What’s The Sense?

Desperate

Why am I fighting to live if I’m just living to fight? Why am I trying to see when there ain’t nothing in sight? Why am I trying to give when no one gives me a try? Why am I dying to live if I’m just living to die?

Please don’t get me wrong…but I am not under depression. I was cleaning up my old pc early this evening…deleting old files I no longer need and happen to find this quote in my backup dir (this was saved in my WP database file). I had once a “Quote Of The Day” plugin when I started blogging. This quote is so meaningful thus it made me think deeply after reading it for the first time.

I think all of us has already asked the question about the sense of life. It mostly occur when we feel down or when problems seems so endless. Naitanong ko na ito sa sarili ko nang ilang beses and I only came up with one answer. It’s simply, to live…to struggle…to survive. The above quote just reversed my answer into a question…even more.

Ano nga ba ang kahulugan o saysay nang buhay? Try to philosophize life and let me hear your answer.

when i find the answer, you’ll be the first to know.
    (ot: keep the kitty away from your pc :duh: )

2. karina says:

:idea:Life is life love. Definitions vary from one to another. How you define life is how you make it.

:roll:sa akin naman, gusto ko may ma achieve ako sa life like good career, or lots of friends or real love and happy family… Kasi kung wla kang ganoon, wish and achivement, parang walang life. magulo…pero yon na yon…:thinking:

3. karina says:

ERRATUM: Life is like love… TY.:hyper:

4. Ting says:

“Why am I fighting to live when I live to fight?” Such a strong question Mutti pero fighting to live makes you stronger, makes your life more meaningful. If you fight and you win the battle, it gives you the reason to live. It gives value to life.

Malabo ba? It will always be pero ganoon yata talaga.

thess

promise ha na i’ll be the first to know sakaling alam mo na :yes:

hi karina,

korek…it varies from person to person and depends on the mood of the person :cutie:

mutti,

i know what you mean dahil i had several battles behind me. as the battle begun…i was so devatated at first, but gained strength and will power to face the front after a short while of silent prayer. after a long long struggle…i won.

as i had the battle behind me…akala ko naging malakas na ang loob ko…at akala ko kayang-kaya ko nang harapin ang iba pang mga problema o pagsubok na darating sa buhay ko. but well…life is full of surprises and it most of the time caught us off guarded. i almost lost my eldest son because of an idiot who fired a gas pistole. he was clinically dead ng isugod sa hospital…with God’s mercy the doctors were able to get him back. they put him under artificial coma dahil hindi pa nila alam how his body would react to the chemical substance of that gas. magdamag akong nakaupo sa tabi niya…

mommy you just can’t imagine how i felt at that moment. ipinaglaban ko ang aking mga anak para ko sila makapiling tapos sa isang kisap mata lang ay halos mawawala ang isa sa kanila sa buhay ko. dahilan sa isang walang kaluluwang hayop. doon ko naitanong sa sarili ko kong ano ba talaga ang buhay at ano ang saysay nito? siguro naintindihan mo na ako ngayon kong bakit pumasok sa ulo ko ang tanong na ito noon.

I never knew that this has happened to your son, I can only imagine what you’re going through at those moments beside him.
    One strong woman you are! anyway even w/o knowing this story, I already know your strength which is one thing that I admire about you. Give your shoulder a tap for me, will yah?

Cge, I’ll tell you when the time comes..but not here (fone na lang, mas madali 😀 )

(ay, kumsuta na yung ehem*..oks na ba?)

8. AnP says:

omg. no one is supposed to go through hell like that. thank god, your son survived.

hope you have a great weather in your part of germany. we have dark clouds hovering over frankfurt. bummer!

starbucks is still waiting 🙂

thess,

thanks. hindi ko na habain ang sagot ko sa yo dito…nagkausap na tayo sa telepono eh ;-). have a nice weekend at pahinga ka ha?

hi melissa,

god is great and i can’t thank him enough. :coffee: starbucks is still in my mind. a pity they don’t have ensaymada like in manila starbucks. thanks a lot and have a nice weekend.

11. jing says:

The meaning of life is when one ponders what its meaning itself. in so doing, You gain access to what is reality, what is temporal and what is eternal and there is only one answer to all these… whihc is LIFE it self… nice cycle diba?

and regarding your son, strenght comes to those who believe in the power of their prayers 🙂

hi jinggay, you are indeed a person full of wisdom. very well said my friend…thank you.

jing, i’ve been to your site several times pero wa pa man kay update day? busy?

god bless

Beng life is daily struggle… and we all fight to survive dear.
    What is life without these challenges?
    you are a strong woman day, na kaa gi gyudka unsa ang struggle for the survival of your own son. Hala ayaw hunong!

14. jing says:

sige lang day uy kay mag update ko before i really get extremely busy next kay naa mi project press presentation from thursday to sunday, then fly dayon sa italia bext tuesday yata.

15. CheH says:

I think the sense of life is when you know how to make other people happy & you!:yes:

have a nice week ahead my dear! muaahses

16. rhada says:

Mahiwaga ang buhay ng tao, ang bukas ay ‘di natin piho, kaya’t manalig lagi sana tayo, ang Diyos ang pag-asa ng mundo….

tunay ngang angkop ang kantang ito sa iyong katanungan. naniniwala akong kaya tayo narito sa mundong ito ay sa kadahilanang siya lamang ang nakakaalam. gamitin natin sa wasto at matuwid na layunin ang ating buhay, at ang biyayang ating makakamtan ay walang katapusan.

17. KnOizKi says:

The qoutation makes me want to rent the movie “life is beautiful” & want to sing out loud the song “immortal”.

Enjoy life ate Beng!

18. bing says:

:thinking: hmmm… ano nga ba ang saysay ng buhay? siguro itanong din natin sino ba ang nagbigay ng buhay sa atin? at tiyak naman ang sagot ay ang Panginoong Diyos. dahil siya ang nagbigay, nasa Kanya ang kasagutan. may mga bagay sa buhay na madaling sagutin at meron din namang hindi natin kayang arukin. pero ang tiyak, at alam kong you will agree, hindi magbibigay ang Diyos ng hindi natin kaya. ang saysay ng buhay pala ay para sa glory ng Diyos – kaya ang bawat ginagawa natin ay para rin sa Kanya. ang bawat nasa atin ay bahagi Niya.

God bless, Beng. :angel: di ba ako nagmukhang anghel? :blush:

hello bing,

tama ka…hindi nagbibigay ng pagsubok ang diyos kong sa tingin niya ay hindi natin kaya. God bless you too angel face 🙂

Knoiz…talaga 🙂 enjoy ka rin diyan.

21. KnOizKi says:

I like this & that & those. Your blog capture my eyes everytime I visit here.. you kept on changing that makes me more jealous – masyado kang pa engget :beee:. The pics above looks so pleasant. keep it that way! Everytime I see a cup like that, it always makes me feel like running to Starbucks. Caramel Machiatto please!

knoiz, cappuccino for me pleazzz. hihihihi, di ba’t ok rin itong gawa ko ngayon? dios ko noi…you just can’t imagine how much work til i get this template done. wala pang meron nito. i’m tired of the common look kaya naisipan kong gumawa ng medyo ibang design. pagawa ka na sa akin :yes:
    ng custom template…mura lang 🙂

23. KnOizKi says:

Ate, pwede pre-trial period muna? O pwede ring consulation na lang muna? hehehehe. Pero I’ll stick to free WP templates na muna, kse baka mag ka leche-leche lang eh baka maitapon ko lang laptop ko.

PLEASEEEEEEE :hug: pagawa ng FREE? hehehehe.