WordPress Templates

There’s nothing much to write this time, so I decided to show off the templates for WordPress 1.2 I made. Be gentle with your comments for I am just a beginner.

Template 1 ==> Download here.

Template 2 ===> Download here.

Template 3 ===> Download here.

Templates for WP 1.3 and or 1.5 is coming.

1. John says:

Are they available to the public? If so do you have a download link?

Hi John, my templates will be available to the public very very soon. Needed to pack all the files first including plugins and fonts I used. I’ll add them to my download section soonest I’m done, so please just check back in the next few days.

Ok I’m done! Templates now ready for download.

4. Ting Aling says:

Mommy Bneg, just let me know kung kelan ko ida-download yung sa akin ha? hehehe

Mommy Ting hello, buti napadaan ka. Tapos na ba ang paglipat niyo? Sana naman para may time ka ulit maki pagchikahan. Btw, what color is your favorite and which graphic do you like for your header? ๐Ÿ™‚ Gagawan kita kong gusto mo, di ba’t sabi ko sa iyo noon pa ( ^-^ )

6. bokbok says:

wow! ang galing mo naman madame beng!

have a nice week! ^_^ boks

salamat bok darrrling, pero si madame beng is still very far from being magaling :]

8. mari says:

how i wish i can make my template just as sophisticated as yours. its pretty.

9. dona says:

i don’t think you’re just a beginner! sana sa susunod meron ding pang 1.3/1.5. ๐Ÿ™‚

mari, thanks a lot.

dona, piks man baguhan lang ako. kita mo nga tatlo pa yang nagawa ko ๐Ÿ™‚ i have an upcoming template for 1.3 pero di pa tapos busy kasi eh. i have to install the so called 1.5 muna to see the new templating system before i proceed creating template for this version.

yan na nga ba sinasabi ko eh..hindi alam ang ibig sabihin ng ‘baguhan’…Beng, ang ganda ng templates mo!! I especially love the second! ka suerte ng pagbibigyan at labor of love ang mga yan….sana lang alagaan ng gagamit.

13. Angela says:

Ang ganda po nung 1 and 3. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. gibarian says:

I can’t believe it…code-switching in action like I’ve never seen it before – even intra-sentential. That’s really quite cool. Keep it up!

15. Erica says:

Any plans to share the current theme that you have on your site/blog?

16. YLG says:

Even if you are a beginner, you have a great sense of style and taste.:)

17. can you please modify the first template (http://www.barkada-network.com/diary/downloads/coffeebreak.zip) to word press 1.5 …pleaseeeeeeeeee
    i tried to do it..but its not working ..
    please can you convert this template so that it can be compatible with word press 1.5

thanks

hello shashidhar,

i’m in the philippines at the moment but we’ll be back home soon. i suggest you check back after two weeks, i thnik by that time i have modified the template already for 1.5. see yah and thanks for visiting!

19. catsudon says:

hello beng! love the templates! ๐Ÿ™‚

20. lona says:

Hi beng,

When will you make a template for wp1.5?
    I really like your designs, but cannot use them now.

Hello Lona,

Really wanted to do modify the templates to work with 1.5 but my son got sick right after we arrived from our vacation. I’ll see what I can do…can you please tell which one you like so I can work it for you ๐Ÿ™‚

22. arindra says:

hi Beng ,
    i just love this new template / style you have called aromatic blend or what . Will you allow it to be downloaded ? thx