Moving

My web server sucks!!! I have been having problems with “safe mode“. I asked them to turn it off for me but they said it’s not possible. In addition…Wordpress have some function like editing permalinks structure. Now…I can’t apply this either due to mod_rewrite, they don’t have it installed.

Well, since they are not willing to comply with my wishes I decided to move to another server. I found one this morning that offers all the possibilies I need. “Freeweb” is a whole lot cheaper than my current server. I only have to pay ā‚¬2,99 monthly (the same diskspace of 500 MB) without extra yearly payment for my com domain.

Don’t worry friends, you still find me under the same web address. I asked my new server to take over barkada-network. All I have to do later is manually transfer all files and mysql datas, in order to have my site’s former function. This means I’ll be having a lot of work to do in the next few days. Nasa bakasyon na ako nito kaya doon ko na gagawin ang lahat.

Stay tuned and til next.

Beng, I just got this morning a contract for webhosting, now that I’ve seen you posted ‘Freeweb’ I think I will check it out..ang mura at mas malaki ang webspace! Hindi ko muna pipirmahan ang contract dito sa server na nakuha ko…buti na lang nai post mo ito!
    (Q: do you think freeweb is also hmmm …reliable? )btw, may reply ako sa email…enjoy your week amiga. (nag comment din pala sa ako previous journal, nde lumabas yata…basta ang sabi ko, ang cute ng gawa mo especially yung 2nd, love it! at sana ingatan ng mag d dl, pure labor of love lahat yan! )

beng, pwede i request ang link ng freeweb?

hi thess, nagkasalisihan lang tayo. i answered your email
    after i posted this entry šŸ™‚ anyways, freeweb is a german
    webhosting firm and here is the link http://www.freeweb.de/ the content of their site is written in geman only. but i think your hubby speaks german too as most netherland people do. meron pa nga sila doong 1000 MB for just ?5.99 monthly, pero tama na muna sa akin ang 500 MB. So far 32% pa lang ang nagamit ko dito sa server ko ngayon with my main and subdomains. From what I have read, I gained the impression that they are reliable (they have a total of 35,000 clients). They are using Intel Pensium System with extremely large storage and a fast CPU. Balitaan mo ko ha kong natuloy ka dito šŸ™‚

got your previous comment thess darling šŸ™‚ nandoon approved na siya. tama yong sinabi mo tungkol sa pure labor of love. alam na alam mo ha…palibhasa ganun ka rin sa mga ginagawa mo šŸ™‚ appearrrr! hopefully users do appreciate what we offer them. naku sis, bilang na lang ang oras ko dito. am not sure if i’m going to have the chance to bloghop when i’m in makati. i’ll just see, if not siguradong doon na ako magkakaroon ng pagkakataon sa davao (my hometown).

5. stel says:

mamabeng, just want to wish you paalam and bon voyage, i’ll miss you huhu. you and tita thess..very generous with your artistic gifts. mwa! have a wonderful vacation. ikain mo na lang kami…

Beng…have a safe trip and the best vacation, ever! gaya ni Stel, mami miss kita, hu hu hu..(d bale Stel, we still have each other, hi hi)

Beng, ingat and I’ll SEE YOU when you get back! hugs to your two kiddies.

PS.
    pagbalik mo pala..I will join your forum ^_^..tita Stel, sali tayo ha?

waaaaaaa, ako ngayon ay naglulupasay dahil sa lungkot. i’ll be missing you too šŸ™ o bakit, bakit ngayon lang tayo nagkatagpo…ngayon rin lang magkakalayo…o bakit?
    ahehehe! kanta pala yon ng kapanahunan koh. oy no kidding ha, cross my heart pa. ma miss ko rin kayong mga kikay kayo. never mind dears…i might not be around but you will be in my heart and in my mind. tuloy ang ligaya pagbalik ko. pakabait kayo ha?

thess and stel, sige join kayo sa forum para mabigyan yon doon ng buhay šŸ™‚

mang gugulo talaga ako sa forum mo, ha ha ha! (shhh, wag ka maingay, kasi baka magselos ang isang forum na sinalihan ko, moderator pa naman ako…cge, babalansihen ang time ng posting)..muak! muak!